CBSE Various Post Online Form 2019
CBSE Various Post Recruitment 2019
(Central Board of Secondary Education)
Post Name – Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Jr.Translator, Steno & Other Posts
• Starting Date – 15-November-2019
• Last Date –16-December-2019
Fee Payment Last Date – 16-December-2019
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Date – Available Soon
• General/ OBC–:
• Group A Posts – Rs. 1500/-
• Group B & C Posts – Rs. 800/-
• SC/ST/PH/Female /Ex-Serviceman/Regular Serving Employees–Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect/IMPS Cash
All Over India
(As on 16/December/2019)
Minimum – 18 Years
Asst. Secretary – 40 Years
Analyst/Sr. Asst/Accountant – 30 Years
Stenographer/Jr. Asst/Jr. Accountant – 27 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC – 03 Years
Number of posts- 357
Vacancy Details for CBSE Various Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019
Post Name – Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Jr.Translator, Steno & Other Posts (Direct Recruitment).
Short Information: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Secretary, Analyst, JHT and Other Various Post Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Post Wise Vacancy Details-:
For Group A Posts-Rs. 15,600/–Rs.39,100/-(Pay Level-11)
For Group B Post-Rs. 9,300/–Rs.34,800/-(Pay Level-10)
For Group C Posts-Rs. 5,200/–Rs.20,200/-(Pay Level-02)
(1) Asst Secretary-Candidates having Graduation Degree from a recognized university along with having Work Experience as Officers Level Post in Central/State/UT Administrative Offices/PSUs/Pvt Organizations as Supervisory Level in Gen Admin/Accounts/equivalent designation with Level 10 CPC/Level & CPC/will be eligible for this post.
Other Preferential Criteria-Candidates having Masters Degree in Public Administration & having a working knowledge of Hindi & English & General Awareness will be preferred too for this post.
(2) Asst. Secretary(IT)-Candidates having B.E./B.Tech(IT/CS)/MCA/M.Sc(IT)/M.Sc from a recognized institute and
along with having working experience in the development of Online Application, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net# dot net, fox Pro & having minimum 0-3 years services with Pay Band-3/06 years services with pay Band-3 will be eligible for this recruitment.
Other Preferential Criteria-Candidates having experience in Internet Technology, Software Engineering & Web Designing/equivalent field experience will be preferred too for this post.
(3) Analyst(IT)- Candidates having B.E./B.Tech(IT/CS)/MCA/M.Sc(IT)/M.Sc from a recognized institute and
along with having working experience in development of Online Application, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net# dot net, fox Pro will be eligible for this recruitment
(4) Jr. Translator(Hindi)- Candidates having Post Graduation in Hindi & English with English & Hindi as Main Subject/Candidates having Post Graduation with Hindi & English as Mains Subject& having Diploma /Certification Translation from Hindi to English/.English to Hindi/03 years of work experience in translation filed will be eligible for this post
(4) Sr.Asst-Candidates having Graduation Degree with minimum 40 words per minute typing speed in Hindi/English on Computer & having Computer Knowledge such as Windows, HTML.Web Design/equivalent will be eligible for this post.
Other Preferential Criteria-Candidates having DOEACC ‘O’ Level Certificate with 03 years work experience in relevant field will be preferred too for this post
(5) Stenographer-Candidates having Graduation Degree with 80 wpm in 10 minutes shorthand speed(Dictation) & 50 minus transcription in English & 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer will be eligible or this post
(6) Accountant-Candidates having a graduation Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with work experience as Officials in PSU/Central/Pvt/State organization will be eligible for this post.
(7) Jr. Asst. –Candidates who have passed their class 12th level of examination with 35 wpm typing speed or 10500 KDPG in English /30 wpm/equivalent speed of 900 KDPG in Hindi will be eligible for this post.
(8) Jr. Accountant– Candidates having a graduation Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with work experience in Accounts/Audit filed will be eligible for this post.
How to Apply for CBSE Various Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019 –Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the UPSC before 28/November/2019.
Requisites of Online Application(Scanned)-:
As per Requirement Documents(Optional)-:
Appointment Letter(previous service)
Mode of Selection for CBSE Various Posts Recruitment Online Form 2019 –Selection will be based on-:
Login Form Complete Form
Download Official Notification
हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए
|Latest Govt Job News on Mobile Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Sarkari Naukria on Facebook|
|Job Alert on Email|